Or should I say tests?
For some reason, I can drive perfectly fine until someone says the word test, then I get anxious and lose my concentration completely. So you can imagine what I was actually like during the test. Spoiler alert: I didn’t pass. But I’m getting closer! For now, it’s on hold as the test centres are fully booked until I move back to London – so we will have to see what the future brings!
- I can do this.
- I can’t do this.
- What is he writing and why is it so intimidating?!
- Why did I just reverse around a corner in the fog and hail – that was never going to happen.
- He is definitely judging me. I can feel it.
- I am the worst driver in the history of the world.
- But, I see drivers much worse than me all the time, is there some secret to passing?
- I want a refund.
- If I act like I’ve got this maybe I can fool him.
- Maybe not.
- I wonder if he noticed I just hit the kerb.
- Maybe thinking this much is what is causing me to drive so badly.
- Telling me some people never pass did not make me feel better, but thanks for trying.
Have you ever taken a driving test?