It’s been over a month since I was nominated to do The Liebster Award by the lovely Em at Oh Fab – but better late than never, right? So thank you to Em for the nomination, and I hope you all get to know a bit more about me through this post!
Here are the rules you must follow should you be nominated:
1. Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you
2. Post 10 facts about yourself (optional)
3. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you
4. Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
5. Tell the bloggers that you nominated them
6. Create 11 questions for the next nominees to answer
So, I’m going to start with my 10 facts!
- My middle name is Alexandra, after my grandad.
- When I was 17, I got ID checked for buying strepsils (you have to be 12).
- I’m currently doing a screenwriting module at uni, and it has inpired me to write my own feature length script.
- I’m 5’2″.
- I’m very flitty and always have something new I want to be an expert at (drawing, dancing, designing, filming, cooking etc.)
- I’m not allergic to anything as far as I’m aware.
- Never Shout Never has been my all time favourite band since I discovered them at age 11.
- When I was younger I used to take my dad’s camcorder and make films/video diaries with my sister. I recently realised that strangely connects to me getting a Film Production degree now.
- I really want a pug.
- I aspire to travel the world, but have currently never been out of Europe.
And here are my questions from Em!
1. Do you have any pets?
We have some fish at home, but I’m currently living away at uni with no pets.
2. What’s your favourite hot drink?
Coffee, but I’m not fussy on what kind it is.
3. Where is the most interesting place you’ve ever been?
I think Tenerife, but not just because of the destination. I went on an exchange trip there so I was staying at a girl I met’s house and going to her school etc. I’d say it was the most interesting because I was experiencing a whole new culture in the most authentic way.
4. How long have you been blogging?
Since December 2015!
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
It really depends on my mood, who I’m with, what I’m doing. I was definitely an introvert growing up, but now I’ve grown to be an extrovert at times. I’ve been called both by my friends.
6. What is your best quality/personality trait?
If I want something, I’ll focus on it until I get it.
7. If you could trade places with anybody for a day, who would it be?
8. Can you swim?
9. What is your favourite TV show?
At the moment, Stranger Things! But in general I really love Orange Is The New Black.
10. Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
This is a hard one to narrow down, because I’m always inspired by people around me when they achieve their goals or are just happy in what they’re doing.
11. Something you’re good at?
Finally, my nominations. I nominate:
And here are my questions for you!
- What is your earliest memory?
- Is there anything you want for Christmas?
- What are you most proud of?
- Have you got any siblings?
- What’s your favourite food?
- Are you passionate about anything?
- Where would you love to travel?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Do you like where you live?
- What’s your biggest goal?
Thanks for reading!